Garden City LI NY
Boston MA, 02205-1772
Toll Free: (888)837-7885
Prices Based on 40 Travelers
Cape Cod Tour Listings
Available March to November. Price varies Seasonally & w/Options Selected
1. Cape Cod Express Tour March-October
3 Meals bld 2-Days
- Provincetown - Hyannis - Mid-Cape
- Choose From ALL Attractions Listed Below
2. Cape Cod Explorer Tour 2b1l2d 3-Days
Provincetown - Hyannis 3b2l3d 4-Days
- Martha's Vineyard-Lobster 4b2l4d 5-Days
- Nantucket Cruise - Choose MORE Attractions Below
Cape Cod Attractions
- Cape Cod Canal Cruises
- Cape Cod Railroad Tour
- Dexter Grist Mill
- National Seashore Tour
- Pairpoint Glass Works
- Heritage Plantation
- Sandwich Glass Museum
- Historic Route 6A
- NPS Visitor's Center
Hyannis and Mid-Cape
- Guided Tours - Historic
- Lobsters - Yummy !
- Kennedy Memorial - Family
- Kennedy Museum - In-town
- Hyannis Harbor Cruise - Beautiful
- Evening Music Theatre
- Whale Watch Cruise - Incredible !
- Pilgrim Tower - Observation Deck
- Commercial Street - People Watching
- Cruise - Ferry - Refreshing
- Guided Island Tour - FUN
- Gay Head - High Cliffs overlooking the Sea
- Edgartown - Elegant Victorian Village
- Oak Bluffs - Best shops - Carousel
- Historic Church Campgrounds
- Cruise - Ferry or High Speed Ferry
- Guided Island Tour
ALL Cape Cod Tours can be Custom Tailored to Your Interest & Budget
Our Tours are the MOST COMPLETE Tours of Cape Cod available anywhere
SUGGESTIONS - MORE Choices for Day 1 or Final Day
- Plymouth - Plantation & Mayflower II ship tour
- Fall River - Lizzie Borden, Carousel, Battleship Cove
- New Bedford - Whaling Museum
- BOSTON - Lobster Cruise,CityTour, Quincy Market
- Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun Casino -with FULL Bonus program
- Newport, Rhode Island, -"America's First Resort"
- Newport Harbor Cruise, Mansion Tour, Luncheon, Shops & Wharf , Winery
Cape Cod Tours Plus
Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
= retail price (suggested)
= Per Person
= Per Motorcoach
= PP / Double Occupancy
= Choice of
= Additional Cost
= Certain Aspects of Tour
= Available Seasonally
= Entertainment Value
= Entertainment Quotient
"... If you're fond of sand dunes and salt sea air ...
... Quaint little villages here and there ...
... You're sure to fall in love with ...
... Old ... Cape ... Cod" Patti Page
The Pilgrims arrived in the New World on November 11, 1620 and they first stepped ashore on the tip of Cape Cod near present-day Provincetown. Very quiet and laid-back, they spent their first Winter on-board their ship the "Mayflower".
Cape Cod and the Islands are made-up mostly of sand from the retreating glaciers about 12,000 years ago. Not much different than today, except "The Cape" has lots and lots of tourists and "summer people" 2 months of the year. October thru April it is quite and peaceful. Lovely place to visit on a day-trip or overnight. Plan on at least 2 days to explore ...
We do All the Work.
You have All the FUN.
TT Specifically for TT Industry People