Garden City LI NY
Boston MA, 02205-1772
Toll Free: (888)837-7885
Prices Based on 40 Travelers
Vermont - Green Mountains
- Norman Rockwell
- Trapp Family Lodge
- Fairbanks Museum
- Shelburne Museum
- Vermont Country Store
- New England Culinary Institute
- Maple Grove Maple Sugar Museum
- Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Cabot Cheese Factory & Annex
- Amtrak Train Tour - 3 routes
- Green Mountain Railroad
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Lake Champlain Scenic
- Morgan Horse Farm
- Morse Farm Maple Sugar
- Grandma Moses
- Robert Frost
- 107 Covered Bridges
New Hampshire - White Mountains
- Indian Hill Resort - Quite Simply - Lovely & Charming
- Balsams - Mt. Washington Hotel - Beacon - Grand
- Lake Winnipesaukee Area
- Cruise on the MV Mt. Washington (Luncheon)
- Winnipesaukee RR - Wiers Beach-Meredith
- Canon Mountain Aerial Tram
- Old Man in the Mountain site
- Clark's Trading Post & Bear Show
- Pepi Hermann
- Castle in the Clouds
- North Conway
- Lots of Moose!
New York - Adirondack Mountains
- Amtrak Train Tour - Along Lake Champlain
- Lake Champlain - Luncheon and Dinner Crusie & Ferry
- Lake Placid-Saranac Lake Railroad
- Lake Placid Village Tour
- Lake Placid Cruise
- Olympic Village Tour
- Bobsled Ride
- Sagamore, the Great Camp
- Adirondack Museum
- Raquette Lake Camp
- Ausable Chasm
- Fort Ticonderoga
- Lake George Cruise
- Bears, too!
The North Country
- Vermont - New Hampshire - New York
= retail price (suggested)
= Per Person
= Per Motorcoach
= PP / Double Occupancy
= Choice of
= Additional Cost
= Certain Aspects of Tour
= Available Seasonally
= Entertainment Value
= Entertainment Quotient
The North Country - The Grand Tour
... So Much More than You can Ever Imagine ...
6-7 Days - 12-14 Meals
... This is Your Premier Tour for Scenery, Americana, and Foliage, in all of the NorthEast and New England. Majestic mountains, pristine lakes, Cruises, Train Rides, hearty New England meals, and famous Resort towns such as Saratoga, Lake George, Lake Placid, Saranac Lake, and their namesake "lakes". If you have the time, the complete 7-Day Tour visits just about everywhere from Mt. Marcy in New York (view) to Mt. Washington in New Hampshire (6,289 feet) including Lake Placid, Lake George, Lake Champlain, and Lake Winnipesaukee NH.
Fewer days available ? You will have time to see Most of the major sights (and sites) on our 4-Day - 3-State Sampler Tour. This is still an outstanding tour with ALL of the Americana and stunning beauty.
The North Country - Sampler Tour
4-5 Days - 8 Meals
North Country Tour Listings
1. The North Country ... The Grand Tour
6- 7 Days - 12-14 Meals
- "Incredible Beauty Right Near Home"
- New York - Vermont - New Hampshire
- Adirondack Mountains - Green Mountains - White Mountains
- Train Rides - Cruises - Local Treats -
- 6 to 7 Days - Available April to October
2. The North Country ... Sampler Tour
4-5 Days - 8-10 Meals
- "The Highlights of the Fabulous Grand Tour"
- Plus ALL of the Mountains and Lakes
- Amtrak Train Tour along Lake Champlain
- Great Camp Sagamore
- Adirondack Museum
- Lake Champlain & The Von Trapp Family Lodge
- Lake Winnipesaukee - Cruise and Train Ride
TT CLICK HERE To Go To The CONTACT US PAGE if you'd like a shortened version of this tour or any of our longer tours
- New York -
3. Adirondack Mountains -
- Driving tour of Lake Placid, Raquette Lake Cruise*,
- Adirondack Museum, Sagamore - the Great Camp, home of the Vanderderbilts, Adirondack Railroads (2)
4. Lake Placid -
- Lake Placid - The drama of the Adirodack Mountains and this historic Olympic village, Host to 2 Olympic Games
- Mirror Lake, you will see it all - along with spectacular Great Camp mansions and stunningly beautiful scenic vistas!
5. Saratoga and the Horse Races (July-Labor Day)
- A Visit to this Lovely Historic Town
- Join the Whitneys and the Vanderbilts as you stroll along Broadway, Saratoga Springs' main street, and "take the waters" - sample the various Spring's Mineral Water. A Guided Tour and luncheon can be included, if you choose.
- For more than 150 years every August, Saratoga hosts the thoroughbred horses at America's oldest race track.
6. Lake George Cruise -
- The Queen of American Lakes - offer's you a splendid cruise with a fabulous luncheon and entertainment on board.
- It doesn't get much better than this! 1 to 2 hour cruises
- Vermont -
7. Lake Champlain Cruises -
- North America's 6th Great Lake. SImply Beautiful!
- Shelburne Museum of Americana & Vermont Teddy Bears, Too!
8. Green Mountain Railroad -
- Travel back into the past on three separate Vermont Rail Lines. Only USA Covered Train Bridge*
- Mountains & Rivers ... quaint small towns and villages ... life as it used to be.
- New Hampshire -
9. Lake Sunapee and Lake Winnipesaukee -
- Cruise on the Historic Steamer
- MV Mount Washington - as you explore this beautiful lake, and / or crystal clear Lake Sunapee. Luncheon Cruise available.
10. Mount Washington Cog Railway
- Steaming (or diesel) to the top of Mount Washington and New England's Highest Peak.
- You may even see a Moose on the way to the Summit.
11. Hobo Railroad
- 2 Separate Routes -
- 1 along Lake Winnipesaukee. Beautiful!
12. North Conway Scenic Railway
- White Mountains of New Hampshire
- ... and these are just some of the magnificent options that you may enjoy.
Please remember, you can't possibly do everything ...
but you sure can try!
We do All the Work.
You have All the FUN.
TT Specifically for TT Industry People